- Order will be shipped out from DE warehouse in 1-3 business days once being processed.
- Free Shipping over €55 (most EU countries)
- Free Shipping over €119 (Norway, Cyprus, Malta, Switzerland)
- Shipping rates vary by locations. See our Shipping Policy for details.
Melt extrusion printers will generate VOCs while printing because the heating temperature of ABS, PC, PA and other materials is relatively high, resulting in more VOCs. Materials such as PLA with lower melting points produce much fewer VOCs during printing. These VOCs are absorbed by our activated carbon air filter.
X1 Series and P1S
The X1-Carbon comes with a carbon filter which is used for filtering the air from the enclosure before it is expelled outside. Here's how you can replace it:
1. Remove the plastic cover
2. Gently pull on the carbon filter to remove it
3. Install the new carbon filter
4. Attach the plastic cover
|Used to absorb volatile organic compounds
|1440 hours (60 days) cumulative printing time
|Paper box, activated carbon